I Got a New Pair of Shoos!

*title sung to the tune of "I Got a New Attitude" by Patti LaBelle*

PEEPS!  Boy have I missed you guys!  I'm back!  Did you miss me?

MomKatt went shopping last week & got NEW SHOES!  Now, in case you didn't know it, I have a shoo fetish, and these are just DA BOMB!  They're leather, and smell REALLY GOOD!  Plus, they are WAY more substantial than her summer sandals, which I regularly wrestled with in the dining room after she'd come home from work & take them off.  They even have cool little zippers on the inside side (does that make sense?)  I've dallied with those a little, and will get to chewing on them at some point, but right now, wrastling with the whole shoo is the best thing to do.  

What do you think?  Are they "me"?  MomKatt thinks they accentuate the brown in my coat.  (She's taken to calling me "Minky Kitty" 'cause she says she's really seein' the lush sable underlying my black furs lately!)



And, if THAT wasn't enough, yesterday?  She got me this new, crazy-butt cat-leopard-thing print TEASER!


No more playing with that lame-butted, bare-nekked STICK!  No, I got me a fabric snake to hunt now AND the best thing?  There is a FEATHER and a BELL on the end of the snake!  How cool is that?!?  I was meowing my head off last night after she brought it home & took it out of the shopping bag!  And you can bet I was right there by the dining room table this morning, ready for some TEASER TIME!

My MomKatt LOOOOOOOOVES her little one-eyed thang!


New shoos and a new teaser - what more could a girl ask for?

Ya'll have a great Thursday - peace out!

PURRS!
Selina

Comments

  1. Yes I missed you very much. I saw your comment at Daisy's blog and hurried over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie - MomKatt was keeping up with your posts while they were gone to Rocky Mt. last week & we were being cat-sat by my Uncle Joel. She just LOVES you & says you are SOOO pretty! (Which you are!)

      PURRS!
      Selina

      Delete
  2. We are so happy your Mom bought you some new shoes to play with Selina. Have fun!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's SO good to me! *giggles* I might let her wear 'em once in awhile ...

      Delete
  3. Oh, Selina, we both have something in common...our shoe fettishes! My blog today shows me and my mom's shoes that I just love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went over there & saw! Nice!!! Shoos are SO fun but SHOOSTRINGS?!?

      OMC!!!

      Selina

      Delete
  4. OH BAST!!! you gotted some great toys there!!! wooo hooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! I'm not into the shoes, myself, but I've got a sister who just loves 'em! Yup. That sister Mason of mine has a real shoe fettish, too. purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nerissa! *headbonks* It is good to see you! Lookin' good there!

      PURRS!
      Selina

      Delete
  6. It's a shoo in for some fun times!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are having all sorts of fun, Selina! I love your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky to have new shoes bought specially to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are going to have some fun playing with these new shoes!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you're back with shoes and everything. Your Mom will love you even more if you drag that teaser through the house crying at 3 am like I do. heh heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's Peppers' MO, CK. He drags stuff around (tho not at 3 AM) yowling with it in his mouth. His current love is a purple sparkle ball ... silly boy.

      Delete
  11. New shoes and a new toy? Wow, it's like Catmouse at your house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah just think what the actual CATMOUSE will bring us! I've heard rumors of a new cat tree shaped like a castle!

      Delete
  12. We don't think we have had the pleasure of visiting you befores, but we is glad we did now!! We loves our fishing pole toys; yours looks really fun!!
    Purrs,
    Carmine and Milita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meowlo Carmine & Milta and WELCOME to my blog! I love fishing poles, too! It'd be great to have a play date, wouldn't it?

      PURRS & enjoy!

      Selina

      Delete
  13. I never met a pair of shoes I didn't LOVE!
    ...must be a gurl-thing.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute shoes! Thanks for sharing with us :)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Well(er) Wednesday

Bag Day!