Tidy Tuesday

(I dunno what MomKatt's deal is about the titles in my blog being all alliterations but ... whatever ...)

KITTEHS!

We all know that nothing's better on a gray, rainy day (like the one we are having here) than passing the time giving yourself a nice, long baf.  (Well, napping of course but ... AFTER you wake up you can have the baf.  Or BEFORE you nap, so that you go to sleep feeling all clean and nice.)

Either way, it's nice being clean.  I took a long, leisurely baf this morning after hopping up on MomKatt's chair with her to inspect and supervise the eating of her breakfast.  (No I didn't get any - I just sit next to her and distract her from eating and reading her book to get lots of pettins.)

I got a little more than I bargained for this morning, though.




MOL!  It wasn't as bad as I seem to be making it out to be here.  (Credit to DadKatt who took the photo.)

But afterward, the seat was SOOOOO warm from where MomKatt was sitting that I simply HAD to flop down and give myself a good going-over.  Ummmmm ...... SOOOOOO nice!



As you see, I give my toes particularly detailed attention.  I have such nice toes, says MomKatt, that I make sure they're all clean & cute for her.



Hope you all have a nice Tuesday.  And treat yourselves to a nice, long baf.  You'll feel better - take it from me.

Purrz!
Selina

Comments

  1. They always want to cuddle when you don't Hehehe,xx SPeedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the purrfect way to start any day sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fenris is always washing his toes. He must have the cleanest feet ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always give myself a nice, long bath... after my human has groomed me for an hour for a show! For some reason, she does not approve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very important to have nice clean toesies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to wash myself all day long, Selina, I think it's the most impawtant thing during the day :D Pawkisses for a clean Wednesday :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to be clean too. Sometimes I try to give mom bad in the nite nite time and she always says NO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. selina N crew...wanted ta say bee for we for getted:

    hope yur christmas tree.....
    ree manez burd free.....

    sendin R card.....
    ee lect tron ick lee.....

    a verree merree Christmas.....
    a happee mew yeer two .....

    frum all oh uz in trout towne.....
    we loves ewe XXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Bag Day!