Body Language Wednesday

This is how I feel about MomKatt neglecting my blog.



Hummmph.  Feh.

Comments

  1. You know, I was just here YESTERDAY and I sure noticed that. BOD...Back of Disrespect indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're giving the BOD to Mom Paula because we haven't visited our friends in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, Selina - tell your human to get back to work helping you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, the back of disrespect - purrrfect!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure I should tell you this !
    If the lady cat can do Poot Poot ...that's going to be Purrfect pay back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sighs. Moms. What can you do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Gotcha Day Selina!!!!!!

    We know just how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADKAT (^‿^)✿

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!