Meowlo all!

It's Saturday and already, things are heating up around here.

MomKatt received a package! For some reason, she's constantly getting boxes but we like that 'cause we get them to jump into and out of once she's removed their contents (I'm sure you all get that).  They usually come from a place called AmazonSmile.  MomKatt says if you buy something on there, and pick a favorite charity, the website donates part of your purchase to your charity!  Her charity is Bat World Sanctuary! 

It might be 'nip, but I don't smell anything other than "Parfum de la boite etrange".

Anyway, as Kustoms Kat and Box Protector, I must examine the package.  Morticia isn't around and this is a good way to prove that I should be Ms. Alpha.  After all, who KNOWS what's in there?  It could be ANYTHING!

Ah.  Boo.  No 'nip. No cat toys.  Just these.

Drat!  No packing peanuts, either!  Curses!




Honestly, why can't she buy US something once in awhile from that place?

Egad!  An intruder!

"No, Boudicca.  No Whisker Lickins in there."



Boudicca's pretty cool.  She doesn't care who's Alpha, as long as she gets fed.

Well, guess I'd better resume my inspection.  I don't want to appear as if I'm shirking my job.

I can't chase these.


Aw geeze ....

The Brat is trying to make me look bad.  She couldn't guard limp broccoli!
 

Oh well, happy Saturday!

Purrz!
Selina

 


 

 

Comments

  1. yOU DO A GREAT JOB OF INSPECTING THAT PACKAGE sELINA.
    yOU ARE ALSO PRETTY GOOD ABOUT LETTING THE OTHERS HAVE A LOOK TOO :)
    Sorry for the caps,our secretary hit a wrong button and is too lazy to change it :/
    Anyhoo... Are you sure you want to be alpha cat? You seem too nice. WE think peacemaker is a better title :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't get anything, I hope you get to play with the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, those wouldn't be fun to chase at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome that your human's Amazon Smile charity is Bat World Sanctuary! My human loves them too. She also likes the items in your human's order - not too long ago she got a W.C. Fields box set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Well(er) Wednesday

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024