Starting Monday Off Right

Meowlo, peeps!

Working on one's tan takes time!

It's Monday. I know some of your humans are NOT happy about this fact. We kitties are lucky: we never have to worry about beating a clock to get anywhere!

I'm in the tanning salon this morning. The sun is especially warm on Morticia's fleece blanket. I just love it! It's nice and big, so we can all share it. In fact, most afternoons find ALL of us on it in various comfy positions. MomKatt spreads it out all over the duvet after she makes the our bed.

And the our sheets and bolster pillows are REALLY cool, too!  'Ticia is on them!  (Well, not really, but we let her think that.) Check 'em out!


Our apartment is just BURSTING with black cat art!

Uh oh ... what's going on over there?  I hear some rustling in the sheets!

Something's disturbing my tanning session!





Ah.  It's The Brat.

Disco's SO 1970s, Nutmeg!


Showoff.

Purrz!
Selina

Comments

  1. Whoa! I had no idea you were still blogging! Great to see you, Selina. Nice pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black cat art and you are all cuties too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Well(er) Wednesday

Bag Day!