Awardz N Stuff

Merry Monday Morning, Peeps!

Yeah, well, usually I'm NOT this lively on Monday mornings, but my furriend, Nerissa, has given me an award and I'm SO excited!


It's the "Inspiring Blog Award"!  Nerissa, I'm glad you're my friend & that you and, presumably, your hooman find my blog inspiring.  Something like this makes me think all this blogging is worthwhile. THANK YOU!

So all I have to do once I've received this is give it to five other deserving blogs - that's it, nothing else to do!  

The five I've chosen are:

Forever Home Wanted - I know they probably won't respond but I wanted to get the word out on this site if you were not aware of them already.  If you're not, check it out!  It's run by Terry, father of Brian of Brian's Home!  He helped ME find my own forever home - his blog (Brian's) was where my original story was posted and where MomKatt first fell in love with me.  (No, no bias here on OUR part, is there, MomKatt?)  ;-)  Obviously, the efforts he's going to here are VERY inspiring.

Brian's Home - We just love reading about Brian's furramily!

Speedy the Cheeky House Bunny - He's just so cute!  How could you NOT enjoy following this blog?  And cuteness is always inspirational.

Emma & Buster - We've recently started following Emma & Buster's blog and really are enjoying reading about them.

Mr. Puddy - I let MomKatt pick his 'cause she's fallen totally in love with his picture and thinks Mr. Puddy's just the cutest thing!

I think that's it on the blog award spot.  Now y'all go & give this to some other deserving blogs, 'k?

In other news, Ray & Rachel are still at our house & growing into sleek house panthers.  MomKatt says the fur on Ray's left side appears to be somewhat less thin than it's been (I can't believe they've been taking over my house for two weeks and two days now!)  She actually got him to let her hold him and pet him on Sat., but only because she'd put him in the carrier long enough to vacuum the office carpet (litter EVERYWHERE!).  Then she decided it would be a good time, while Ray was a "captive audience", to try to pet him in the carrier.  This went on for some time (about 10 minutes).  Then she pulled him out to hold him, keeping him close to her chest & his feet well-supported.  After a bit, he wanted "down" and she didn't argue with him.

On the face of it, she didn't think much had changed but, after this on Sat. afternoon and every day thereafter, Ray has, if MomKatt holds her index finger out to him, touched the tip of her finger with his nose!  So perhaps that WAS progress, huh?

So much for OUR house.  I'm going to nap now.  Sounds as though it's going to be a rainy July 4th week here in this part of NC, and that makes me sleepy.  All I need now is a nap - darn that job that MomKatt has to go to every day!

Hope everyone has a great Monday.

PURRZ!
Selina
   

 

 

 

 


        
 

Comments

  1. Oh Selina, congrats on the nice award and thanks so much for sharing with us! Thanks for the meow-out on my other bloggie too, we appreciate you!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. ConCatulations on that great award!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award Selina and Thank you so much for sharing it with me you are the best,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are just the cutest bunny MomKatt has EVER seen, Speedy!

      Purrz!
      Selina

      Delete
  4. That is GREAT progress with Ray! And you picked really awesome bloggers to pass the award to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you selina for this award. we are so pleased to have met you. we now have a new furriend.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that Ray has made progress. I remember reading about you and putting you on FB and Twitter. Concats on the award. Your blog is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ConCats on your award, Selena. Well deserved! It seems that those two kitties are adjusting very well. Good job! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know that Brian's dad had a blog. Gonna go check it out RIGHT NOW! purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nerissa - the link's been corrected & you should be able to get to Forever Home Wanted now on that link! Sorry 'bout that! (glares @ typist)

      Selina

      Delete
  9. Hmmm... when I click on Forever Home Wanted, Blogger takes me back to Nerissa's Life. MOUSES! I will investigate, further...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nerissa! That's because I had the wrong link! SORRY! It is fixed now - thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Bag Day!