SLINKY SATURDAY!





Good Saturday afternoon to one & all!  Can you see me up here?  MomKatt took this pic only a couple of hours ago with her cell phone.  Can you believe I sat still long enough to get a good shot of me on that thing?  MOL  Usually, she says I just come out all blurry!

Anywho, can't stay, got so much to do (and right now, I have to lie on MomKatt's bare feet while she types my blog entry and purr like a madcat and love on her).  Busy, busy, BUSY!

Hoping all my peeps are having an awesome Saturday!

PURRS!
Selina the slinky

Comments

  1. Your schedule is certainly a full one! It's good to keep busy, Idle paws are Basement Cat's tools and all that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Selina, I hope you are not too busy to take some time out for yourself this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a moment there, I thought your human had gotten you a Slinky toy! I MOL'd at Katnip Lounge's comment because as you know, busy paws are sometimes Basement Cat's tools too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I manage to get into things whether or not I'm busy, Sparkle! MOL But I don't do TOO much damage ... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure do look cute way up there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brian! *waves paw* Heh heh ... thanks! MomKatt says I'm getting very "tubular". I think that's a good thing????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday