FUUURRRRIIIIIDAY!

YAY!  Nearly the weekend - I can SMELL it!

I bounded downstairs this morning and was at the Bird TV post at the side window of our living room, surprising MomKatt, who wandered in to watch a little hooman TV while she waited for DadKatt to shower.  (His car's in the shop so he's taking her to work & using her MINI.)  Got some GREAT cuddle/petting time on the sofa while she watched her DVD.  THEN ... I attacked the blinds behind the sofa but she wouldn't let me!   How come?  They rattle and they're plastic so they bend easily ... seems like a great toy to me, but then again, hoomans' versions of toys and cats' versions of toys are often two very different things, I'm finding.

Then they left.  :(  I hate that part.

Everypurr have a great weekend!

PURRS!
Selina

Comments

  1. Never mind Selina - get some good blind attacking in while your mom is at work - just leave them tidy when you've finished!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah and Lucy are right, now is the time!!! Happy weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when mama leaves, too. Those blinds are fun to play wif, I know! Kit and I haf ruined ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blinds sound like fun. I like rattle-y. Sneak up on them when no one's around, Selina.

    Taffy and that woman

    PS Mom says try a spot of plain meat baby food to hide Feisal's liquid meds in. Does it taste awful? Put in small gelcap and pop down throat - followed by a bite of food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bust up the blinds, too, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those blinds sound like great cat toys! BTW, my human also has a MINI. I hate it, every time I get in it, I wind up at the vet's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful Selina, enjoying morning cuddles with MomKatt. :)
    I have a little brofur, Mo, he lives with Mom's daughter (my first mommy) and he loved to lick his mommy's blinds. But after a while, he managed to break off 4 or 5 inch pieces of the blinds. So his mom replaced the blinds with light out curtains!!
    If you do not get caught, then it is okay; but when they catch you--Moms like to take the fun toys away.
    xoxoxoxoxo
    Bow Tye Bush

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday