Wednesday Feisal Update

Meowlo, peeps!

Well, Feisal is starting on the Azathioprine (wow, what a big word!  MOL)  MomKatt is to give him 0.2 ml/daily in his gooshy food.  The pharmacy mixed it in a liver base so, hopefully, he won't taste it & refuse to eat his gooshies.  (He apparently has an amazing ability to taste the slightest thing added to his food that isn't "normal", then he'll refuse to eat it.  Spoiled brat!  *I* am an outdoor kitty grateful for ALL I get - I'd NEVER refuse to eat anything!  So I can be superior about this!  MOL)

Anyway, they started him on this last night.  Dr. L said to give it about 2 weeks to see if there is any change in the ongoing diarrhea (I think they're hoping that the hoomans see that he does not feel like he has to "go" as much or as frequently - I'm a cat, what do I know from medical crap?)

I just hope it doesn't make him want to come upstairs and mess with me more.  I've been enjoying the last few, relatively "Feisal-free" days, if you want me to be honest.  MOL

And I came downstairs last night & settled into MomKatt's lap!  She told DadKatt this was the stillest (is that a word?) she'd seen me since I got there in April!  MOL  Ha ha ha!  That's me - lickety split!  I ain't got time ta beg!



LATER peeps!  And as always, thanks for your purrs and concerns for my bratty brofur.


PURRS!
Selina




 

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear that your brofur is sick, Selina, although from the sounds of it, it's a relief for you.

    Still, I hope the medicine works and he gets better soon.

    It's wonderful to hear that you are bonded with your Mom now, and it's good that you appreciate all that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the medicine works and Feisal feels much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure hope that medicine helps Feisal to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo. Selina, Ise unnerstand "Feisal-free" days. Glad you gots some good lap time. Oh yeah, Mom says that we hope that the meds help and he feels better real soon. Hugs and purrs.

    Taffy and that woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sure purring for your sweet Brother Feisal. Hopefully that medicine with the long name will help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday