Wordless Wednesday - taken 8/25/11


Comments

  1. That's a good spot for a snooze--plenty of sunbeams and you can keep an eye out for introoders at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my brofur, Feisal, last Thurs. when MomKatt took the day to spend with him before his trip to The Bridge on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice picture of Feisal having a sleep in the sunshine. We are sorry yout MomKatt had to let him go to the Bridge but we know he was ready to move on and she did the kindest thing for him.
    Lots of luv and purrs to you and your MomKatt
    Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meowlo Hannah & Lucy!

    Yes, as this week wears on, MomKatt's becoming a little more comfortable with what happened and more accepting (is that the right word?) that yes, it was time and yes, she DID do the right thing at the right time.

    Have I said that you guys have been the best support? Everyone that's responded to my posts the last few days has helped more than they know.

    ((HUGS))

    PS - I investigated the pawrents' bathroom last night FOR THE FIRST TIME! And the KITCHEN this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Feisal had some good sun beams during his last earthly days. Selina, it sounds like you have been doing LOTS of exploring! I am sure that if Feisal had not been sick, you would have gotten to know each other a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, what a nice picture of Feisal. We are still sending purrs and prayers of comfort to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feisal looked like he enjoyed that sun. We're sorry he had to go to the bridge. We send you comforting purrs and headbutts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Handsome Feisal looks content in his sunbeams; a nice nappy time. We continue to send purrs for him to the Bridge and purrs to you, little one, and your pawrents. In your exploring have you found anymore fun toys?

    Laura and Taffeta Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMC! Have I EVER found new toys, Laura & Jet! MomKatt didn't TELL me when I was upstairs that there was a whole BASKET full of toys downstairs! Then again, the floor upstairs was littered with my own toys, too (I had TONS of tons with me when I arrived back in April) so ... it's not like I NEEDED them but ... I have dug in the basket & hauled out EVERYTHING, including THREE BIG CATNIP PILLOWS!

    WHEEEEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday