HEEEERRRREEEE'S SELINA!

I was playing SO hard yesterday after MomKatt got home!  I was so happy to see her - I even allowed her to snap a photo of me in between BATS of the mylar teaser (I'm just a blur on a cell phone camera, most of the time).  So, like Ed McMahon used to say, "HEERRREEEE'S SELINA!"  MOL


Unfortunately, it IS a bit dark, but you can see part of our living room and this VERY annoying stuffed mousie on the floor next to that round kitty bed. (I hear it's heated but it belongs to Sharif.  Never mind, I'll have my way with it come winter and shove his old behuncuss out of it!)

PURRS!
Selina the brave downstairs explorer

Comments

  1. Selina, I am so proud of you for exploring downstairs! You brave girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selina, it sounds like you are taking over the WHOLE house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope you can take over that bed. It looks very comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm..."behuncuss"...may We adopt this word into Our vocabulary? it is a fine definition of - well - you know...

    Isn't it true that after a good romp and play with your Hoonmin', the nicest naps follow?!
    Well, after we've conned QM of a few Temtations, then ZZzzzzz!

    Wishing you a lovely long End Of Summer Weekend!

    Rose and the Royals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brava, Selina! Umm "Sharif", I think we missed something. We remember Morticia, angel Feisal, and Peppers.

    Laura and Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura & Jet:

    Sorry! Sharif is my 15 and a half year old Seal Point Siamese! :) He's the "Grand Old Man" of the household!

    We have Sharif, Livia (Blue Aby), Morticia, Selina, Boudicca, Sasha, Peppers & Oliver (our outdoor "porch panther").

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite the fur family! I do remember now Livia and Boudicca, but not Sasha or Oliver. Well, it's Selina's blog anyhow. Hugs and purrs to all.

    Laura and Taffy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday