BIG Halloween news!

Yes, peeps!  I, Selina, have a DATE for the BCCP Halloween pawty tonight!

His name's Romeow and he's already asked me to "flop" with him (he sent me a zealie on my page, check it out, where he asked me to the pawty).  He's kinda long-haired, another blackie like me.  His sisfur is my brofur, Oliver's, main squeeze (Annabelle Joy).  I like him already - I can tell he's kinda whacked, like I am, so we'll get along ...


Here's his Catster profile if ya wanna look:

http://www.catster.com/cats/384705

He actually sent me FLOWERS for the invite!


Plus hey, you can't turn a guy down that couches his pawty invite in pseudo-Shakespearean vein, now CAN ya?

Here is my reply to him (I sent him a BAT!):

"Hey, I *like* you! You're silly! *poke* Yeah, let's go the Halloweenie pawty & see what we can **** up there! Maybe scare the pants off of Morticia! MOL!

Yours in floppiness,
Selina
PS - I ate the flowers - thanks!
"


Excited purrs,
Selina

Comments

  1. Oh Selina, how exciting and romantic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is SO romantic, Selina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween !!!!
    We are so happy you have a date!!
    Romeow sounds like a really cool cat ;) heehee
    We just know that you will have a super time too:)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    PeeEss: We think the painting of Feisal is pawsome too !!!!!!!! Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!!!!!! That is just so cool and fun you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!!

    Happy Halloween!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Halloween! That sounds like a lot of fun, Selina. Hope you have a great time!

    Laura and Taffy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday