Wordless Wednesday: Here's lookin' at YOU, kid!

Comments

  1. Hi there Selina - we hope everycat has been good today so you aren't wearing your whapping paw out!!! haha!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' right back at you, kid! Is that your most recent throne of conquest? And how did the Halloween date go?

    Taffy and that woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Halloween date went well - I have to post a pic of Romeow! I have TWO mankatts after me, actually. Hee hee! But I like Romeow - he's up to no good all the time, like me, so we're sure to get into all kinds of trouble together on Catster. MOL

    Oh yes, that's one of our dining room chairs. I'm in them REGULARLY!

    Hope ya'll are doing well!

    PURRS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday