A box! A box! My kingdom for a box!

And now ... I have one!  (Courtesy of DadKatt & some store called Total Wine!  MOL)

I've tried it both ways (this way and right-side up when I can JUMP into it) and I find that this way, I can tuck myself in as far as I can and watch for other kitties to approach, then LEAP out at them & scare the Bee-Jeezuz out of them!  (This works especially well with Livia, who's about as high-strung as they come!  MOL)

(Humm ... hope this doesn't make Santa think I'm a bad kitty.  Really, I'm not!  I'm just playin' .... )

PURRS!
Selina 

Comments

  1. We know Santa won't think you are bad....we like our boxes on the side like that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't think you would know how to be naughty Selina!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like our boxes on their sides like that, too. Santa knows you're just having fun, Selina ... it's not the same as being bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing is not being bad, Selina! I think that sounds like a fun game (especially for the kitty in the box!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do come up with the funest games, Selina! MOL Games is what cats do. Nothing bad about that.

    Laura and Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ALWAYS busy! Except when I'm in MomKatt's lap in the evening! Last night I chased Peppers out of it - and he weighs about 20 lbs!

    PURRS!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! That sounds like a funny trick to play from your box!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday