My Holiday Helper

Here is my little holiday package-wrapping helper ... :)

 

Comments

  1. Helping with the wrapping is one of the funnest parts of the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody has to hold the other end of the paper down! It's a rough job...think of the papercuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now as soon as someone puts a red bow on your purrty little head, all will be right with the world! Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to help with the wrapping! The only problem is that we kitties are not allowed to help wrap our own stuff - and that takes up most of the wrapping time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our mom won't wrap presents with us around. She's so mean!! We could be such good help!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a good helper, Selina! Sandy Claws will surely take that into account. Happy Holidays to you and all of your family!

    Laura and Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, Selina, check my blog - I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came over from Sparkle to follow you. Have a great day. Come visit me sometime too.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is no better wrapping helper than a cat. It's true :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was a very good girl - for me, I mean. MOL I merely SAT on the paper, as you see in the photograph. I didn't try to chase twist-ties, or the rubber band MomKatt had on the roll of wrapping paper ... nor did I try to bat the scissors across the countertop (I like doing that 'cause they glide across the surface so smoothly, dontchaknow?)

    And WELCOME MAX THE QUILT CAT to my nutty blog! I hope you enjoy it!

    PURRS!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday