New year, new look!

See my new header?  Thanks to Ann & the Zoolatry gals for fixing that up for me.  This is one of MomKatt's favorite photos of me.  Hee hee ... 

Sparkle the Designer Cat gave me an idea with her blog entry today - so I'm posting a few of our favorite shots of me during this memorable year, and wishing ALL my blog buddies many humble thanks for reading my postings and our heartfelt, sincere hopes that you all have a wonderful 2012 - as wonderful as my 2011 turned out to be!!!

If you've gotten this far ... HERE'S LOOKIN' ATCHA!  (If ya know what I mean!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PURRS & love

Selina & MomKatt Laura & DadKatt Gary

Comments

  1. We hope you have a Happy New Year Selina - we think you've found a wonderful Mum and Dad Katt to take special care of you.
    Lots of luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header is lovely. We are glad you were rescued and now have a loving forever home.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your new header! We know you are gonna have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and mom LOVE your new header too !!
    Happy New Year to you and your family !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful new header Selina.
    Happy new year
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Selina! We hope 2012 is better than 2011...and that means it should be spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's looking at you, kid! We think 2012 will be even better than 2011. That's gotta be great, right?

    Laura and Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, guys, and right back at ALL of you! We're gonna have a blast blogging together in 2012!

    PURRS!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Selina!
    Your blog looks great...Ann really knows her stuff!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  10. Selina, I am not sure how you can top 2011, going from homeless and desperate to finding an awesome new home and all... but knowing you, you WILL do it! Here's to an exciting 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday