Happy Birthday to me ...

Happy Birthday to me!
I'm two years old now!
MomKatt says I can be a "terrible two" now, whatever THAT is!
Me, terrible?  NOOOO!

Must be why I was so WIGGLY this morning and all over the place - I KNEW today was my special day!

And thanks to everyone who purred for my sisfur, Morticia, while she was at the vet getting her teeth cleaned yesterday.  MomKatt loves our vets but putting any of us "under" for any reason other than spay/neuter makes her antsy ... plus she's really picky about Morticia, 'cause she's MomKatt's "soul kitty" ... so she worries ... man, you shoulda seen her last night, too!  They gave her the GOOD drugs!  She was so wobbly and wiggly - I told her she was trying to imitate ME but couldn't!

PURRS!
Selina


 

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!!! We know that you will have a great day.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸☼ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸☼ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸☼ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...Happy Birthday Dear Selina... •*¨*•.¸¸☼ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... Happy Birthday to you! ... ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸☼

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday you adorable girl! It's not the terrible two's, it's the terrific two's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your day be filled with love & cuddles and lots & lots of the nip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday beautiful Selina!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry we are late getting by to wish you a Happy Birthday, we know you had a good one because you has a wonderful home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Selina - we hope you have a lovely day full of nip and treats.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are having an awesome birthday, with lots of treats and playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Selina. We hope your day is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Selina.
    We hope your day is fun and
    you get spoiled lots and lots !!!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, Selina! We hope you had a fantastic day with lots of fun & treats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Selina, you sweet girl! We hope today was extra fun for you and your furramily with lots of toys and treats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Selina, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a super-duper day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday