"Boudicca Officially For Adoption" Picture!

Mornin' Peeps!

Well, thanks once again to Ann & the Zoolatry Girls!  They've made this TOTALLY pawsome picture for Boudicca to help get her adopted!  I've posted it on the side of my blog page (man, I hope I've done this correctly) and it looks great.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Ann & girls!  This was so sweet & kind of you to do!

Guys, feel free to "snag" it if you know of anywhere that might be good to post it.  Let's give my sisfur a great "only kitty" furever home!

PURRS!
Selina



 

Comments

  1. I sure do hope she gets a really good forever home, really soon. purrs

    And, GREAT POSTER OF A GREAT CAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann does amazing work and we will bee sharing soon too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will post about her in the next couple of days. I really hope she can find a new home soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparkle, thank you so much! Yes, we do, too. We want her - and all our kitties - to be happy and NON-stressed.

      Selina & MomKatt Laura

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday