Peek-A-Boo!

I SEE YOU!!


And you ... and you ... and ESPECIALLY YOU, Pink Bed!  So you better WATCH IT or I'll SWOOP down on top of you & give you a good beating like I did the other day!


You were warned, Pink Bed ...


Oh HAI, gentle readers!  Well, let me just explain this picture.  I am sitting atop MomKatt's L-shaped kitchen cabinets!  Feisal used to get up here ALL the time, jumping from the countertop to the top of the 'fridge, then jumping from the top of the 'fridge to the top of the cabinets.  Then, he'd proceed to "walk the parapet", as MomKatt called it, ending up on the far end of the L, where I am in this photo.


Only *I*, "Selina the Great", have gone him one better.  Whereas HE had to get there using the refrigerator as a "stepping stone", so to speak, *I* (as our house's resident "LONG CAT") am able to position myself on the counter at the join of the L and LEAP up onto the "parapet" FROM THE COUNTERTOP!

I don't need no stinkin' 'fridge .... 

I AM SELINA THE MIGHTY, able to leap upon high cabinet tops with a single bound!  Superman, eat your heart out!

PURRS!
Selina



Comments

  1. Selina, you just reminded my peep of something my aunties used to do at their old house, long before I was even born. She's gonna tell me all 'bout it so that I can tell you and everyone else. What fun! Thanks so very, VERY MUCH!!!
    ps. You must be an exceptionally good jumper to manage that maneuver. WOW! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo! I can't wait to hear the story!

      And, well, yes, it DOES help to be, as I said, my house's "resident LONG CAT"! MOL! Thus far, my grasp does not exceed my reach! (Or have I gotten that backwards?)

      PURRS!
      Selina

      Delete
  2. Selina do you have jumping beans in your diet? We thought we could do well but we may have to get you to email us your technique for the high jump.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girls, like I told The Island Cats ... it's all about ...

      Da butt muscles!!!

      PURRS!
      Selina

      Delete
  3. I must admit Selina, that is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Brian! I'm trying to work on my ascent, though. I'm still hitting the cabinet door with my back feet (so that's how MomKatt hears that I've leaped)!

      PURRS!
      Selina

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I am many things - "boring" isn't one of them! MOL!

      Selina

      Delete
  5. Wow, we are greatly impressed, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY! Hey, I think all us kitties could have a jumping contest on our blogs - see who's the highest jumper. What do you think?

      Selina

      Delete
  6. You are doing very well to be able to get up there especially with only one eye. We like your blog background - most unusual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that amazes MomKatt too. You wouldn't BELIEVE what I see with this eye! MOL

      And TY for the compliment on the background. I picked it out myself. :)

      Selina

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you guys! I get lots of practice! Now, though, MomKatt knows when I've leaped 'cause she can hear my back feet banging on the cabinet door! MOL

      Selina

      Delete
  8. You are indeed Selina the Mighty! Whoa! You are woman-cat, hear you roar, better than any mancat on the floooooor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I hear it in da HOUSE?!

      Giggles,
      Selina

      Delete
  9. Wow, Selina! You must have springs in your paws!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guys, it's ALL about ...

      Da butt muscles.

      And I got lots of those - quite solid ones, actually.

      Selina (eyeing her posterior)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday