"A Poem" - By Selina

Ahem, ahem ...

"A POEM" ... with illustrations ... by Selina (that's me). (Pics courtesy of MomKatt 'cause I can't sign onto her iPhone ... yet ...)

One banana,

Two banana,


Three banana,
 Four!
Five banana,
Six banana,
Seven banana,

(You'll love this next one ...)

FLOOR!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh, I just crack myself up!

Orange you glad I didn't say "banana" again? MOL! MOL!

Did you find my poem "ap-PEAL-ing"?

Wait, I can't hear you - I have a banana in my ear!

(MomKatt told me these lines were funny, honest!)

PURRS!
Selina (the EXTREMELY silly this morning, for some reason ... )

Comments

  1. Watch out you don't slip on your banana skin Selina!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *whispers to her furriends* I think MOMKATT'S the one that's "slipped"! MOL

      Delete
  2. HAH! You even got a nip nana. You've got a punny sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't we know it
    you're quite the poet!
    These oldies-but-goodies never go bad; so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL! Selina, you are the cat's pajamas!

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selina you made us cackle with laughter, also, your Mom's previous post where she guilt trips you without mercy is very funny too.

    Bananas, they deserve all they get!

    Oliver, Gerry & Mungo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, G & M:

      I'm glad you were all cackling! You should subscribe so you can cackle some more! (Shameless plug, I know ... MomKatt MADE me meow that!)

      Yes, bananas are EVIL ... unless stuffed with catnip. Then they are just to be treated like the vermin they are. Why the two-leggers eat 'em I'll NEVER know.

      PURRS!
      Selina

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday