They call me ...

LONGPAW ...

*cues Charles Bronson playing a harmonica*

My origin is a mystery, as is my past.

But my future is clear. 

No hooman ankle is safe from my reach, no running feline immune from being tripped while in mid-flight from the litterbox ... or to the food bowl.

Young or old, rich or poor, big or small, long-haired or short-haired:  sooner or later, my paw will find you.

And you will never, EVER be the same again.



You can run, but you can't hide from ...

LONGPAW!


*whispers aside*  Was that OK?  Was I dramatic enough?  Do you think Animal Planet will consider my proposal for a feline cop show based on this premise?

Maybe if I include a video of me tripping Livia ... or Peppers ... 

PURRS!
Selina (trying out her new nickname)


Comments

  1. Longpaw - please try to find something more sexy than that Selina. You need mancat appeal!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think "Selina" is the "sexii moniker"! MOL

      Delete
  2. You really do have the longpaw reach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's all natural, too - no extensions! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow LongPaw, you are so dramatic that we are a little bit scared of you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We respect the longpaw!

    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I promise NOT to trip you guys ... well, maybe a coupla times .... *mol*

      Delete
  5. I LOVED that comment you made about the paw being natural with no extentions. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These days, I think a girl has to be up front about things such as that, otherwise peeps get ideas ...

      Delete
  6. heh heh. Your new PURRsona is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, they certainly should consider it - I mean it is certainly better than some new shows out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMC it's SOOOO true, Callie! What silly things hoomans watch! At least my pawrents watch Detroit Tigers baseball games - VERY cerebral. *grins*

      Selina

      Delete
  8. Selina, I think the show should look at long paws all over the country... just saying, because I'm the long paw here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, the more the merrier, I think, Sparkle! C'mon & get in the shot with me! *grins*

      Delete
  9. Love it! LongPaw! You're adorable in the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you CK! That's my patented "you KNOW you wanna pet me" look!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday