Friday Flicks: Kitty Helps With Laundry

With a nod to Kevin Millar and Chris Rose of the MLB Network's "Intentional Talk" baseball show (one of Mom&DadKatt's favorite shows on that channel, especially during the offseason), we bring you today ... 

"The RELEVANT Video of the Day": KITTY HELPS WITH LAUNDRY.

Astoundingly cute, I'm sure you'll agree.

(Millar & Rose have "The IRrevevant Video of the Day" on their show - a random video from the Internet or wherever that may or may not - and most often does not - pertain to baseball.  This video, of course, does pertain to kitties.  In particular, athletic kitties.)

Have a pawsome Friday everyone, and we hope this made you laugh ... or at least go "Awwww ... !"

PURRS!
Selina


PS - Here is the "Relevant Photo of the Day", i.e. ... ME!  XOXO  (Humph ... I'M cuter than Kevin Millar, MomKatt!  MOL)




Comments

  1. Thanks for making our day - that video was great.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hilarious video!!! That kitty's got a future as a pro-basketball player!!!
    Glogirly did the bed laundry last night and you should have SEEN Waffles Too. Sheesh...he really made a fool out of himself.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that video! I may have to share it for my Sunday Catinee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! The kitty is very athletic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kitty can sure jump high. Love the Relevant picture of YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are my darling, mommy said to you. I loves you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and funny video. I hope this kitty is being rewarded for his hard work!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful, athletic kitty! I thought it was a squirrel at first!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That video was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I kind of want to play the laundry game now, too! I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday