PLEASE HELP THE ROYALS FIND NEW HOMES!

My pawsome friend, Sparkle the Designer Cat, is blogging to help The Royals find new homes ASAP!

Please click HERE for more details! 

Basically, their owner recently died (Rose, of Rose and the Royals - I did not know her, sadly, but she was a long-time blogger) and now the kitties need homes.  Her family apparently are not interested in adopting them and they were slated for euthanasia when a kind friend intervened.  They are all in rescue, according to Sparkle, but are upset and confused.  Two (Brutus & Marigold) should be adopted together - see the link for details on these lovely kitties!!!

I wish them luck!  I wish we could take one but we're at capacity at the moment ... :(


Concerned purrs,

Selina (who knows what it's like to not have a home)  

Comments

  1. We were so sorry to hear about this and we hope they will find loving homes very soon.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purring hard that their forever homes are right around the corner - especially with the help of social media!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we hopes theeze kittehs all finds a forever home; N two gether two....N eye am with ya selina...eye noe whatz itz like knot ta haza home :(

    boomer o cat....

    de blessings oh st francis that he may help theeze kittehs findz a forever home...all two gether...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were very sad to hear about Rose. We hope someone can give her kitties a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for helping spread the word, Selina! I am keeping my paws crossed for these kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have shared about this and hope there is a good outcome for them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have shared this on FB and I pray they find a home. I too know what it's like not having one. That's why I love my mommy so much...she gave me a warm loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Update: All 3 have homes. We're making travel arrangements to get them to their new home. We have to raise funds to get them sprung from Animal Control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday