*sigh* Thoughts on V-Day

Meowlo, peeps!

It's Valentine's Day ... so today, I'm having the typist use red as my text color.  It is appropriate.

I have no mankitty to celebrate today.  Yes, sadly, it's true.  This little one-eyed thang is pawloose & fancyfree in the love department.  Rather shocking, isn't it?  MomKatt says not to worry, it's just 'cause the right mankatt hasn't yet come along, that my state of "singlekittyness" has nothing to do with me.  And she would be right.  After all, I'm a VERY special kitty who requires a VERY special companion, one who is discerning & appreciative of the different, the unique, the ... uniocular.  

I shall be patient.  I have plenty to occupy me 'til Prince Char-meow saunters into my life.  Let's face it:  snoopervising Mom&DadKatt all day, every day, plus making sure Boudicca isn't sneaking up on me somehow, takes up quite a bit of my day.

And if "HE" never comes?  S'alright, too.  I got sibs, I got Mom&DadKatt.  I'm really one very fortunate kit.

So I shall celebrate the love MomKatt showered on me this morning before she went to work.  She rubbed me all over & smooched me & petted me & picked me up just before she left & held me & told me she loved me.

Really, what MORE does a little one-eyed kitty need?

And I want to wish a Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends who love me!  I love you right back, and it warms my little heart to know how much all of you have cared, and do care, about me.


BONKS!
Selina


  

Comments

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Selina - we love you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that special mancat hasn't found you yet! Happy Valentine's Day sweet Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine´s Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a very special kitty who always looks flirty because you're alwasy winking! We think tons of mancats will be falling over their paws for you! (our Leo thinks your wink is adorable!) And there's nothing wrong with loving all the boys! Kitties are great for 'love the one your with' MOL!
    Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selena, if only I had known!!!! Sassy wouldn't have minded and I don't mind about the ocular thing!! You are a doll and ready for smooches for sure!!

    love from Austin (who has a lump on his back from being shut in a car engine but we don't talk about it) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day, sweet Selina! We love you, and know that you will find your prince soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day, Selina! I am not into the romance thing... I mean, when you don't have the hormones, who cares anyway? I would rather play all day than think about dumb love stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day! You can share my mancats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Selina it looks like you had a PURRfect Valentine's Day. A home, MomKatt, DadKatt, and fur-sibs. Fantabulous!!
    Hugs,
    The Bush Furs

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love you Selina! And I am sure one day you will find your Prince Char-meow!
    I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day.
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday