Well(er) Wednesday

Good morning peeps and happy Wednesday!

It's me, your favorite uniocular kitty, back at the helm and, if not "rarin'" to go, at least feeling WAY better than I was almost this time last week.

How do we know I'm better?  Photos don't lie.  Here I am this morning, doing my favorite morning activity:  snoopervising the coffee-making MomKatt.

See, MomKatt's pretty bleary in the AMs, having just gotten up & all.  So sometimes an "extra eye" is needed, just to make sure she gets it right.  Yeah, I got one of them!

(No, MomKatt, the coffee goes in the filter, NOT the water!  MOL)

And, of course, the highlight of my morning java snoopervision is catching, and then applying my Patented Smacky Paws to, the Wild Coffee Scoop (those can be dangerous when cornered) ... thusly.

Stand aside, worthy adversary!  

And now ... THE SMACKY PAW TREATMENT!
Humph.  That'll show it who's Boss.  MomKatt reported that the coffee scoop had gotten a little cocky while I was sick and not feeling like giving much of ANYTHING any grief.  It was feeling a little too ... safe, you know what I mean?  As you know, I have a thing about household utensils forgetting their places.

The best news, though?  My appetite & eating have pretty much returned to normal!  I'm even trying new things.  MomKatt's turning me onto these Blue Buffalo Wilderness Canned Food flavors.  This morning's selction?  DUCK!


As you can see, I was diggin' this!  I ate my half of the little can and a bit more.  (Who needs babyfood, I ask you?)

So let's see ... snoopervising again?  Check!  Appetite going well?  Check!  Oh!  And a poop I did yesterday was (A) fairly solid and (B) not that weird green color (no, I swear I haven't been visiting nuclear plants lately!)  So MomKatt is, overall, very encouraged and happy at my progress.  She's still keeping a close watch on me but I really AM acting better and doing more "me" things.  Last night was once again spent in lots of lap/sofa time.  I'm even flopping on the floor on my side and rolling over like I do when I'm REALLY happy!  I did it this morning, in fact!  (Then I wasn't happy 'cause MomKatt had to go to work.)  :(  

One more time do we thank ALL of you all for keeping up with me.  I'm continuing to improve.  I hate being sick!  I'm sure that all of your encouragement kept my MomKatt going & we both appreciate that.  I made DadKatt laugh last night and he's very happy that I'm on the mend, too.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

BONKS!
Selina the Recovering


PS - Anybody want some coffee?  And yes, I did remember to put the cat hair into the coffee filter.  Hee hee!

 



  

Comments

  1. We are dancing round now we know you are feeling much better Selina.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is such good news Selina and we are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOLD MomKatt not to worry but ... she worries! MOL Thanks Brian!

      Delete
  3. Hooray for Selina. More healing purrz, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meowlo CK! Yeah, MomKatt's still being cautious ... but I AM very much better. Thanks for the extra purrz!

      Delete
  4. YAY! The Stunning CK told us you were under the weather, so we hopped on over to see how you were doing - when we find this wonderful news! HIGHPAW!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys! Yes, it is GOOD to be feeling better ...

      Bonks!

      Delete
  5. so glad you are feeling well enough to pick up your regular duties again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. After all, duties neglected, standards start slipping. You know these hoomans ... ;-)

      Delete
  6. Oh Miss Selina, I am so happy to hear how much better you are feeling. I was hoping that maybe we could visit more soon. You are a pretty special lady.
    Tipp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meowlo Tipp,

      You're welcome to visit anytime! I'd love that!

      BONKS!

      Delete
  7. selina...way happee ewe iz feelin way better...sendin mor blessings oh st francis two ewe for good measure

    N thanx two ewe, de vizshuz coffee scoop iz noe longer terrorizzen de houz...

    we think ya deeserve MOR food just for that...ore sum 50's and 100's any way...

    keep stayin well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great news, Selina! We are so happy that you are doing better. We'll keep purring and praying, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're so glad you're feeling better! Yay!!
    Cat hair in the filter, perfect! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are glad you are feeling so much better and back on coffee making duties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharing happy purrs and bonks that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you're doing better! My mom will have some cat hair coffee mol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super douper, Selena! That's the way to do it!! So pleased. *high fives* >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad you are feeling better, Selina! I was purring lots for you. We get the Blue Buffalo Wilderness sometimes too and we love it! Binga has to be careful because sometimes Blue Buffalo brand food makes her nauseous (it's just one of those quirky things), but Boodie and I don't have that problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Selina, we're so glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're so happy to hear you're doing better, Selina!!!
    ...hey, we've heard great things about that Blue Buffalo stuff. Gotta try it!!!
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  17. We're so glad to hear that you're feeling better, Selina. You keep that coffee scoop in line. We need to hunt our coffee scoop. Ours hides IN THE COFFEE BIN, can you believe how sneaky it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have all kinds of strategies. Ours is pretty stupid, though. I mean ... staying in the FILTERS? I mean, I can just reach up & tag it for Bast's sake! Honestly, sometimes I think household things get what they deserve from us kitties, don't you?

      Delete
  18. I'm SO glad you're feeling better, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We were just delighted to read this good news, Selina! Please keep on getting better!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you put the cathair in...I know mommy would feel right at home so yes, she'd like some coffee.

    I love the smacky paws that you administer to those recalcitrant household utensils and I especially LOVE that you are better sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, I love you right back, darlin'!

      If you got household utensils that need some, I'll be happy to send some PSP your way!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Bag Day!