Feeling "Boxed In"

Morning peeps!

Your regular blogging one-eyed beauty is back today!  I hope Morticia enjoyed wresting my blog away from me yesterday.  Oh well, it was a fair trade:  I let her blog yesterday & she allowed me to announce yesterday's birthdays on Catster in "Black Cats Crossing our Paths".  We could be onto something here ... I'm contemplating a creative partnership of some sort.  


'Cause, lately ... I have been feeling "boxed in":


As you can see, with ME, it's LITERAL!

We hope you all have a great weekend - and hey!  Find a box & jump into it if you're feeling low.  It's good for what ails ya!

PURRZ!
Selina
 

 

Comments

  1. We love a good box but unfortunately Mum has gone all green and is re-using carriers when she goes shopping.
    Sighs Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe she can get one from a less-green furriend?

      Delete
  2. That's a great box, pretty Selina! Looks big enough for another kitteh or two. How bout a little company?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'mon in! Let's see how many kittehs we can get in it! MOL!

      Purrz!
      Selina

      Delete
  3. That's the kind of "boxed in" I can get into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually do the "box thing" but this one appeals to me, Sparkle!

      Delete
  4. Hey Selena, Can I join you in your box, my human cousin came and ripped up all mine! :( Have a great weekend xx >^,,^<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Austin, sure! Squeeze between me & Prancer! Your cousin owes you a box, dude!

      Delete
  5. Boxes are pawsome! We're glad you found a good one!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Selina!! We love boxes too! They are warm and cozy.
    Enjoy a good snooze when you can,heehee
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That box looks like the perfect size for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great weekend, Selina, and that you haven't been too boxed in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that is a mighty fine box sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Selena, and to your dad too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Selina Happy Gotcha Day and Happy Birthday to your DadKatt.

    We love boxes here, you are right they always brighten your mood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday