Sisfurs

Hi peeps,

To dispel any rumors to the contrary, I love my sisfur, Morticia.  See how much I love her?  I love her SO much that I want to share one of her favorite spots in our house with her:  the peeps' bathroom window!

Though I suppose it's debatable whether SHE wants to share it with ME, right?



Oh well ...

In OTHER news?  GUESS what I got yesterday?  Go on, just guess. 

Oh never mind, I'll tell you - after a good while of hinting and hinting, MomKatt finally gave me ...


MY OWN PAGE ON FACEBOOK!  (Just click there to be magically transported. I'm taking over the Interwebz!)

I'd appreciate it if you'd "Like" my page, if you haven't already.  If you have a page, and let me know, I'll "Like" you back!  'Cause I DO like you!  Each & every one of you.

We hope everyone has a good weekend and, of course, we hope things in Boston resolve themselves soon, and that our friends & readers there stay safe.  We here in NC are thinking of you ...

Love & purrs,
Selina & MomKatt Laura 

    
 

Comments

  1. Aww, we love those pics! Two beautiful black house panthers sharing one window.

    We hopped over and liked your FB page. Happy Friday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look like you are whispering secrets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My human and I have both already liked your page, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selina, it's nice of you to share the window with your sisfur. We wish it was warmer here so we could sit in the window too.

    Oh yeah....we liked your FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE have already liked your FB page, Selina! You and your sister look lovely together.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have liked your facebook page, Selena :) I didn't know kitties could have their own page????......... MUM???!!!!!

    love
    Austin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can if your meowmy puts your page under hers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday