Fur-iday Fotos!

Mornin' Peeps!

I'm sending ya off on your (hopefully happy) weekend with a couple of new fotos.  Hope everyone's having a great time at BlogPaws, if you're there, and know we're enjoying the pics you're sending back.

I was playing "Teaser" with MomKatt this past Wed. morning, and that's when she took this pic.  We usually have games while she's eating breakfast.  Or I sit there on this chair with her while she eats.  I must say, she's quite talented, maneuvering the teaser for me while she's eating.  Not everyone can (or will!) do that!

Here is what I will be doing later this evening, after MomKatt gets home.  We are BOTH looking forward to this special time!


Yesterday evening, I climbed all OVER her on the sofa - literally.  I was SO glad to see her!

Well that's it for today.  We hope everyone has a safe & happy weekend!

PURRZ!
Selina 

Comments

  1. We bet your MomKhat will be dancing with excitement while she's waiting to get home to you Selina.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you enjoy your special time together this evening.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have the purrfect weekend planned, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selina, you have your human well-trained!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to sit on my mum's shoulders when she has her breakfast. I have to be careful to keep my tail still or she might eat it by mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selena, you've got it sorted!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks wonderful, Selina. We'll be tryin those maneuvers this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Selina, you definetely made my Sunday furrry Happy. Lovely Pictures! Pawkiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Selena - thank you for stopping by our blog and we are so glad you enjoyed our BlogPaws pictures. Have a nice weekend - purrs from the Zee and Zoey gang!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday