Sexii 'Ticia Thursday

Happy Thursday, Peeps!

My, my, I wore myself out from all that "Sexy LadyCat" excitement from yesterday so, after I fuel up here with some crunchy kibble, I'm turning over today's post to my sisfur, Morticia.

Now HERE is a Sexy LadyCat (as her hubby, Hudson, would no doubt agree) but she's very quiet about it.  She places more emphasis on the "lady" part of that title/equation than the "sexy" part.

So ... enjoy your Thursday 'Ticia while I enjoy a nice 

Zzzzzzz ...... 

Purrs!
Selina


PS - She's practicing "Laundry Camo" in these photos.   :)  Can you find her?  Hint:  Look for a pair if sparkling green eyes.  

  

Comments

  1. She's a little cutey in that laundry basket. You can't beat laying in laundry whether it's warm from the dryer or still has the humans' scents on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we come visit.....our mom won't let us sleep in the laundry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is sweeter than a kitty in clean laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetheart. Girls, I wish with all my might that you two could get along. You are both beautiful and you could snuggle together and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady Morticia you did a great job hiding in the laundry basket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laundry camo? I like the sound of that game. Gotta try it sometime. purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! I really like that skinny dude sitting there with her. What's his story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's Yorick, MomKatt's medical skeleton! He sits at our dining room table. :)

      Selina

      Delete
  8. I agree, very sexeh. I need to practice being more sexeh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking good in there Morticia! Very hot Meow!
    Not that Selina is not a good looker too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. COOL and Sexy indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday