Surprise Revealed!

Peeps!

First off, let me say how proud I am ... this is the "surprise" that I was alluding to yesterday (but thank you to all who thought I was getting a new sib, or that Boudicca had gotten a new home.  On the latter matter, it looks as though she is NOT going anywhere and is our "permanent basement cat" at my house.  Oh well, it's cool as long as she stays there and I stay upstairs.  "Good fences make good neighbors", as Robert Frost might observe, and he would be right.   Or, in this case, "good basement doors"!)

ANYWAY ... Sassy of Troublin' Times has posted a blog entry today that might interest some of you ... especially perhaps a certain SECTION of some of you ... yes, it's true ...

I am ... this Wednesday's ...

SEXY LADYCAT OF THE BLOGOSPHERE!

I am so purrr-oud and honored, and the interview was a blast!  Click HERE to learn more about my 'tude and how I get my sexii on!

Sexii purrs,
Selina
 

   

Comments

  1. Nice to meet you Selina, you're a very "sexy" kitty :) Enjoyed the interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meowlo Ann ... nice to meet you, too, and thank you for reading!

      Purrz!
      Selina

      Delete
  2. selina...we just reeded yur interviews; tho sorree bout de furrareez car.... N wanted ta say we haz had a sekrit crush on ewe sinz R catster dayz.....ewe bee one gorgeous gal N we like a gal who haza cents oh humor ~~~~~~
    DE BOYS :)

    ***********************************

    my stars selina, your interview is FABulous; I love your sass and your attitude and your... I am me and love it... way....

    and quite frankly we've never visited you and said, huh, she has one eye...we've always said, there's our FABulous friend selina...

    hugs girl.....dai$y

    and I'm sorry too about the car; you would THINK your mom and dad would be only TO happy to get you one, now that your world famous....

    I think your mom and dad need an attitude towards Selina adjustment.... just saying.....

    dai$y




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh first of all, I'd rather have an Aston Martin anyway. MOL And I'm blushing! Thank you guys!

      PURRZ!
      Selina

      Delete
  3. Concatulations on the interview, Selina! I read it last night and it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concatulations! We already knew you was scexay! ::smooches::

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIRL FRIEND! You deserve that! YES! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your too sexy for your fur, too sexy for your fur!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Selena, I have read your interview and have got all hot under the collar!!! You are one sexeh laydeh!! ;) Love, Austin x00x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly are sexy smexy. Love your 'tude.

    BTW, I edited Pop's fat tummy out of my picture for the enjoyment of my readers. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hubba hubba...we read your interview, Selina. and you is one sexy lady cat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday