Under the Weather

Morning peeps!

MomKatt's not feeling too hot today, so she's home with me.  See here?  I'm on the job, supervising the sickie.  :)



Seeing double?  That must mean I'm working DOUBLY hard at my task!  MOL!

What?  I don't look like I'm working?

Don't be daft!  I just have to LOOK as though I'm not working.

Seriously, purr therapy requires intense concentration.  Um ... yeah ... so anyways MomKatt should be feeling better soon & I hope y'all peeps have a great weekend.


Purrz!
Selina

Comments

  1. We hope your Mom feels better soon Selina - remember gentle snores heal Moms just like purrs!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all send your Mom lots of purrssweet Selina and we know she is in good paws with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Mom doesn't have what my peeps have. They've been sick over 2 weeks and just MAY be starting to feel better. Sending healing purrz MomKatt's way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Mum feels better soon Selina, nursing is very hard work

    Gerry & Mungo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE know your Mom will feel a lot better soon thanks to your care, Selina!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  6. selina...yur mom kneads ta eat more trout !!

    hope everee one haza grate week oh end !

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope your mom feels better soon.


    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks to me like you are working VERY hard, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope Momkatt is much better very soon Selena, then you can stop working so hard ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We hope your MomKatt feels better soon, Selina. We sure she will with you nursing her back to health!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your mom gets all better soon Selina. I am so glad to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure your mom will feel better in no time with you as a nurse !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday