A Thursday Ray Charles

Oh hai!

Ray Charles here, wishing you a Happy Thursday!  My sisfur, Rachel, would've been here, too, except when MomKatt was taking pictures, she was too busy crawling all over her, meowing her head off, trying to photobomb me and basically "horning in" on things in general, while NOT cooperating with the flashy-thing so that MomKatt could get a picture of her today!

We're going to try for more pictures of us this weekend.


Here I am, about to get "Treat Time" this morning!  C'mon MomKatt, make with the goods!  We have Purina Whisker Lickins Salmon Flavor this morning!

Rachel and I both LOVE Whisker Lickins.  (Psst!  Rachel hasn't met a cat treat YET that SHE didn't like!  MOL)

 

In the meantime, see how I've GROWN!?  I'm not a little kitten anymore - neither is Rachel.  We are both about 7 months young now, MomKatt tells me, and she says we both are growing and lengthening into sleek house panthers.  Doesn't seem like I'm very old, does it?  But I'm quite a mature young man-kitten and, while I might not prefer climbing in your lap and crawling all over you like Miss Rachel does (she's just shameless!), I am very entertaining when I'm playing with my toys and I love to play with you!


Humm ... what to do now?  Had my treats, eating my half-can of Fancy Feast Breakfast ... Awwww what?  MomKatt!  You gotta go to work?  You can't play with us now?

*sigh*  Oh well, I guess I might as well go nap a little!  (Psst!  She'll be back tonight to see us!)
 
So, happy Thursday everyone!  MomKatt will be home three whole days this weekend.  I hope we play a lot!

Love
Ray-Ray  
 


Comments

  1. Sounds as if Ray is becoming more socialized, which is such good news. Sorry about the furlough crap. Our Dad worked for the U.S. Gov. before he retired and went through that a few times. Know the kitties like it, though. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MomKatt says it does not make for resting one's head easily on a pillow at her work these days, wondering if you're going to be the next one to be "let go" ... but she DOES like the day every other week ... "time is money" the 2-leggers say, and sometimes "time is more important than money", wouldn't you agree?

      Purrz!
      Selina

      Delete
  2. Ray Charles is getting to be a lovely young mancat.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thursday Ray! You are one handsome mancat now!! :) Great to see you becoming happier and enjoying life more! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ray, it sounds like your sister has some crazy Binga tendencies! Which is actually cool because humans seem to like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey back at you, Ray. Glad to see you are starting to figure out beans can be kind of fun to play with. At least,as long as you make it clear it is on your terms, not theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ray, we are delighted that you are doing so well :)
    We love to see you having fun too :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are one handsome mancar Ray charles,Speedy loves to play too,and play time is very important for honing certain skill,keep up the good work,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are getting to be a mancat, Ray. Hope you can find a forever home so you can roam about the whole house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to meet you, Ray!! My kitties have never found a treat they didn't like either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grrreat to see you becoming happier and enjoying life more , Ray !
    And YES you have become a very handsome mancat !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ray Charles. You are growing up real good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you darling. Yu and your sisfur are darlings and so loveable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday