Opposites Attract Award

Meowlo Peeps!

My friend, Nerissa, just gave me the "Opposites Attract Award"!  Thank you, Nerissa!

Now I have to do three things:  (1)  Thank the award-giver.  (Done!)  (2).  Post the award on my blog.  (Done!  See below.)




Third, I have to give it to another kitty who is my opposite (i.e. I'm a girl, so I have to give to a boy.)  This is SUPER easy 'cause I'm giving it to ... 


***DRUM ROLL***


BRIAN of BRIAN'S HOME!

Why, you may ask, do I single out Brian?  I'm doing so to proclaim my admiration for him and his human, Terry, who work SO hard to find kitties like me (and Ray Charles and Rachel) a forever home, putting SO much time and effort and, most of all, love, into their websites, Twitter profiles and Bast only knows what else!  We truly don't know of a better person in our lives right now to give this award to!

Have a great day, Brian & Terry.  As your blog proclaims, you "deserve it"!  And thank you!

Purrz,
Selina

   

Comments

  1. Congrats on your award, Selina. Brian is an excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ConCATulation to the award , Selina !
    Me too think that Brian is an excellent choice !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selina, Nerissa gave me one too. I need to attend to that. Concatulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, concats sweetie! You deserve all the awards! MOL

      Delete
  4. Concats on the award Selina! You did a pawsome job of passing it along,too. Brian does an amazing job for kittehz everywhere. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it hadn't been for him Prancer, I wouldn't be where I am today!

      Delete
  5. GREAT choice, Selina!

    And it's kind of neat that you mentioned not only Brian but also his human 'cause his human that mentioned is a boy, too. PURRFECT for the Opposites Attract Award.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm the one blushing! Thank you so much sweet friends, we think tou are darn special too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concats on your award. Brian is a good choice to pass it on to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concats on the award. By the time TW writes most post all the good man cats will have the award.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award Selina you deserve it,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Selina, you definitely picked a winner and a most deserving cat. Concatulations to you and good job passing on the award. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday