Mankatt Monday with Man Ray!

*singing*

"Ahhhmmmm a man ... yes, I am ... and you can't help but love me so!"

Oh HAI!  Isn't that a great song?  Bet some of you remember the lyrics.  MomKatt said you would.  It's me, Man Ray, here on ManKatt Monday to say that I hope everypurr has a pawsitively great week and show off the pictures MomKatt took yesterday of me lounging on their my sofa!


Leather, too!  C O M F Y spells "COMFY"!



On my nice green blankie!  (Well, it's MomKatt's but she lets me lay on it 'cause I love it so.


A really nice close-up.  :)


MomKatt's handsome, laid-back man-kitty for ALWAYS!  (That's what she calls me - amongst other silly names.  MOL)


Well, I'm gonna opt for a snooze now.  Ya'll come back now, y'hear?

 
Gentle headbonks to all,
Ray (Man)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It is nice to see you too, Miss Sparkle! You're such a pretty lady katt!

      Headbonks,
      (Man) Ray

      Delete
  2. dood...good ta see ewe front N center...hope all iz well...heerz ta a grate snooze & dreems oh donuts N ham samiches !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Man, how ya doin'? You look really slick on that blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how big and handsome you've gotten, Ray! Hard to believe you're the same kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ManRay, you look SO comfy!
    We can see you totally feel comfy in your home too!
    Your own couch and blankie too!( not MomKatt's anymore)
    Life is good :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure,JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful, happy, MANLY Monday post, Man Ray! We love seeing you so chilled and happy in your Forever Home!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  7. After posing for all those pictures we're sure you will need a nap.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday