And now ... Man-Ray!

Hello out there to all my fans ...  Nutmeg had her day yesterday. 

Today it's my turn.

This is me, Man-Ray.

Did you know that Nutmeg is my favorite playtoy?  She worships me - you should see how she follows me all over the place.  We love to play Smacky Paws.  We chase each other at night all the time - especially during this time of the month when there is a full moon.  

MomKatt calls me her "Man Panther" because of how panther-like my house-slinkings are.

I must say I agree with that description.  And I think you will too after looking at these pictures.  I'm a very sleek Man Panther!

I love this blanket!  And the leather couch!





My furs are so shiny, I look like I have furniture polish on!

Sending bonks to all my fans,


Man-Ray, Senior Man Panther & Professional Head-Bonker (*Kittens, don't try this at home yourselfs.)





Comments

  1. Wow Man-Ray you look so sleek and handsome.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man-Ray, you are indeed sleek and handsome!
    Glad to hear you are having a fun life :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely terrific Ray and we love that you have a special gal pal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ray, I am not surprised that Nutmeg worships you - it sounds like you have lots of fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ray, to think you were such a iddy biddy thing!! Now you are a handsome mancat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are indeed a very sleek and shiny panther Man-Ray.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday