Sub-sti-tute

Hiya ... 

Ray here. I'm the stand-in post-er today - Selina's still on vacation.  

I am the resident guy here. Well, besides DK ... but he's a two-legger. Otherwise, I have to put up with five girls.

FIVE.

See 'em? (I am bottom right. Trying to ignore them.) 

 
If I don't look at them, they aren't there, right?


They're with me ALL. THE. TIME.

Today, MK focused on me, though, and took a couple of shots of me snoozing. For ONCE, I'm alone in the bedroom. 

Here I am:

Yes. That's a Pokemon behind me.
   
Ahhhh .... I am a long boy, aren't I?

 
This duvet feels like a giant marshmallow.

 
The things a man-kitty has to go through to get some "man time". And now? With the moon coming up? Oy. It's gonna get crazy here ... very soon.

Ray

Comments

  1. Glad you got some time to yourself for your selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking mighty fine Ray ;)
    You do well with all those girls too.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen nor heard from you in forever Ray. SMOOCH! You are looking mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank ewe, Miz Katie! *slides over to her* No flies on you either, sister! MeWOW!

      Ray

      Delete
    2. Come on over Ray. I'm gonna ask Morticia to come over to nap on the pillow first, but after she transports back, you come over..I'm available that very night.

      Delete
    3. *Faints, recovers, thinks, "I will have to go to the florist and get her the beautifulist bouquet of 'nip flowers they have!*

      ('Ticia says she's packing.)

      Delete
  4. Nice to see you Ray! I can so relate, now I have 7 sisters, but at least I have a Brother for boy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ray, do you know, we have NO mancats here, so my human's boyfriend is super-duper outnumbered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to put up with a lot from the girls, I am sure you are good to them though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Bag Day!