International Box Day, eh?

Ok this sounds like fun!

Well, the bad news is:  there are NO pictures of me in a box.


Yet.

The good news is, I have pics of some of my sibs in boxes.  I'd be happy to share this with The Cat Blogosphere if someone would meow how to do it.

So, without further ado:


1.  My brofur, Feisal, in a box (DadKatt LOVES Belhaven Scottish Ale:


2.  Feisal again, in a cube.  These two are sort of sequential ... kinda ... (lousy cell phone cam):










 Well, his FRONT end is in it, anyway.  

(You *do* have to laugh at his head poking up through the hole, there.  MOL)

3.  Now here's Peppers, doing what he does best (i.e, not a whole lot MOL MOL!):






Organizing boxes count, right?


4.  And here he is again, backlit:




5.  Next up is my Meezer brofur, Sharif, who's in the dryer - it's as close as I can get to having a pic of him in a "box"-like thing (which is odd, because he LOVES boxes, big time, so you'd think Mom&DadKatt would've gotten a photo of him in one).  Oh well, here he is!





6.  WAIT!   NEWS FLASH!  CANCEL THAT BAD NEWS UP ABOVE THERE!  I was WRONG!  Here are 2 pics of me in a cube!



So ... there you have it!  (I'm surprised Morticia isn't in a box somewhere.  Maybe she doesn't like boxes?  She has a "cloud", which is actually a sky-blue fitted bedsheet that MomKatt keeps on their bed for her to play and lay in.)


Happy Thursday everypurr!

PURRS!
Selina

 

Comments

  1. How lovely to see you entering into the fun of box day Selina - we loved all the pictures of you and your brofurs and sisfurs.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures. To answer your question...go here Cat Blogosphere. Scroll down to where you see the autolinkys for the day (there is one everyday). Copy the address of your blog post: http://oneeyeonthefuture.blogspot.com/2011/06/international-box-day-eh.html and then give it a name like Selina - International Box Day then click on Enter.

    You should post your link there for the current day everytime you make a new post. That way everyone can find you easily. Everything happens at the Cat Blogosphere Blog and there's lots of daily news there too!

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brian! ((HUG))

    I tried it - but don't know if I did it right. I hope so - it doesn't sound hard! Then again, I am new to the interwebz. ;-)

    PURRS!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selina, those were all great box pics and next year there will be pics of you in a box too! :-)

    BTW, we're not sure why, but this post has only shown up now in Google Reader at 5:35AM EDT on July 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were great pictures!!! You all looked very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I love the ones of you in your cube. We just gotted a cube and we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure there will be lots more box shot of you in the future, Selina! Loved the Feisal cube series.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday