MEOWY MONDAY

Oh dear!  Morning peeps!  It's been a bit TOO long since I've meowed at you all!  I didn't forget you!

MomKatt had a busy weekend, starting Friday with her annual physical.  She's losing weight with Weight Watchers and found out she's lost, in 6 weeks, 14.6 lbs!  (As you can see, *I* do not have that problem, being the tubular, long kitty that I am!)  But I'm very purrrroud of her 'cause she's working REALLY hard - I get the urge to nap heavily just THINKING about how hard she's working.  (She's a runner - in THIS heat?  Nutso *circles paw next to side of head*  But it's working sooo ... this kitty don't argue with results!  MOL)

So how are you all?  Gimme a shout & let me know!  I hope you all have a PURRRRFECT week.

PURRS!
Selina the slinky

Comments

  1. Wow, concatulations to your MomKatt! That is not easy to do! I need to lose a little weight myself. Stay cool, sweet Selina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was from me, Athena! I forgotted to sign out of my mama's account!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS confusing, isn't it??? MOL MOL!

    Happy purrs to you, Athena! Did you have a good weekend?

    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your MomKatt! It's not easy to do at all and we hope she's very proud of her efforts.

    Our mom definitely should lose weight, but she's just lazy. And once you reach a certain age, it gets harder and harder to take it off without A LOT of work...Did we mention she's lazy? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL MOL Fuzzy, MomKatt says SHE is too but she's out there running nearly every day - she's MOTIVATED! She says she's tired of looking like she does (*I* love how she looks but ... she knows she's not at a healthy weight) plus ... she just knows it's time to shed the weight, both physically AND emotionally ... aren't you glad we cats don't have this baggage? (I wish she'd take my brofur, Peppers, for a run. HE needs to shed some pounds! MOL MOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selina, we think your MomKatt is doing a great job, and she's doing it the right way! Our Mommy committed to not "eat Crap" (her words) a few years ago and she says it feels so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your MomKatt has done so well losing all that weight - she must be very focused. We hope you are doing well Selina.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well there you are, I wondered where you ran off too! Oh, that was MomKatt doing the running. You are right Selina, it's way to hot fur that, but bravo to MomKatt, she's doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday