FURRY FRIDAY! AND MORE PICS!

OMC!  I cannot believe I haven't meowed to my peeps before today!  Well, obviously, it's been a busy week for the MomKatt so I've not gotten any computer time.  :(  

However, I hope everyone & their furramily had a nice Fourth of July - I know *I* did!  As usual, there were the fireworks inside with my brofur, Feisal, who still doesn't accept that I'm Queen of the Upstairs and that that is my kingdom!  BOYS!  (Here he is again BTW.)

 

Lazy butthead.  Apparently, he used to sleep on the cable box downstairs 'til Mom&DadKatt broke him of that habit after my sisfur, Livia, threw up on TWO of the boxes, shorting them out and making them take them back to the cable company to exchange them!  They decided they didn't want to explain that their cat had barfed on not one, but TWO, of the boxes!  MOL!

On a more positive note, MomKatt took an extra day off from the long weekend (Tues.) to stay home and do you know what I did?  While she watched TV, I came downstairs and SAT IN HER LAP for nearly 3 hours!!  It was great - she had blankets there & everything, just like she was waiting for me!  She's hoping that I do it again soon ... (Psst!  I might get more treats that way!  Problem is, the other cats come over, too, wanting those same treats!  MOL)

Also, MomKatt had called my Uncle Bill, my foster dad, on Father's Day to wish him a Happy Father's Day from me, and they weren't home, so she left a message but hadn't heard back from him by this past weekend.  She was worried so she called again and left another message.  Turned out, both times she had called while they were in church, and my foster mom had had a bit of a health scare (all is well now, thank goodness) so, between bad timing and their dealing with "issues", he was OK, he just hadn't had time to call back, which he did this past Sunday!  So we were all very relieved that he was ok!  And my foster meowmy too!  (He did tell MomKatt, however, that he wasn't having much luck with the other black male kitty that was hanging at the same spot at the country club where he found & cared for me.  I think Uncle Bill is still hoping that lightening will strike twice but is beginning to get a bit discouraged.  I DO hope something changes for that other cat.)

Well, that's all the news that isn't.  MomKatt is still plugging away at her Weight Watchers - if she'd just stay home & chase ME all day, she'd be so skinny in about two weeks you could slide her under a door!  MOL!  MOL!  (She was running in the room next door yesterday on a thing called a "treadmill" and, between the music, the running and the machine, it was LOUD!  I hid under the ottoman!)



Peace out, ya'll!  Here's lookin' atcha w/one eye!  (And here's me, in MomKatt's lap!)







PURRS!
Selina the svelte




Comments

  1. YEAH for coming out for some love. Ivy agrees that brothers are buttheads, but treats can make it worthwhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our angel Annie certainly thought we boys were buttheads. :-)

    You've all had busy week, Selina.

    We hope "lightning" does strike twice in the case of the other kitty.

    Have a happy Friday and great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuzzy Tales & Random Felines: Ya'll have a great weekend, too! I plan to do a lot of standing in front of MomKatt's laptop screen (she's going to be eBaying) and blocking her progress! Hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered where you got off to Selina, but I'm glad you are having fun and that your Uncle Bill is okay! Y'all have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRIAN!!! MY MAN! Good to see you! (Lookin' swell in that hat, too, I see! *W*) Yeah, hoomans & their stoopid schedules! But yeah, we're back! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selina, it is clear you have completely taken over! Even if "some cats" refuse to accept that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Selina, you don't have a trademark on "lazy butthead" do you? Cuz we have a few uses for it at our house!
    Yup, laps are pretty ding-dang nice. Just wait until winter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, you're a lap cat! That's wonderful! I am, too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Daddy stuck one of those treadmill things in OUR garage. It was very annoying as he woke us up early in the morning to use it. We finally got Mommy to convince him that he would rather sleep late then use that horrible noisy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MomKatt's treadmill is in the next room, and she keeps the door shut while she's on it, but even with a wall between us it IS pretty loud. Then you have her pounding away on it ... it sounds like a herd of elephants! (Shh! Don't tell her I said that!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday