FULL MOON FRIDAY!

Hiya peeps!

I'm sure glad it's Friday, aren't you?  I'd originally called this entry "Furry Friday", then realized that TONIGHT IS THE FULL MOON!  Whoohoo!  I can't wait to go completely BONKERS!  And I can't wait to hear if any of you guys do loony and loopy and CRAAAAAZY things today/tonight!  I'll fill you all in about my antics tomorrow! 


Meanwhile, MomKatt's coming home from her work early today to clean house, THEN guess what?  She's going to spend ALL NIGHT playing with ME!  Whoohoo!


I was all wiggly this morning when she picked me up to love on me!  And last night, she laughed at 'cause I scared myself, poking my head in the metal trash can in the upstairs bathroom, only to spook for some reason and pull out of it abruptly, bringing the can clanging onto its side on the floor and scaring my black self silly!  I high-tailed it outta there, let me tell ya!

Oh dear ... I guess this means the vacuum this afternoon ... oh well, I know she'll not dilly-dally 'cause she hates cleaning house!


PURRS! & ya'll have a pawsome weekend!  And be sure to freak out your two-leggers tonight with some loony lunar behavior!


PEACE OUT YA'LL!


Selina the silly

Comments

  1. Oh yea, that crazy vacuum was out here today but we avoided it without trouble! Have a wonderful wiggly weekend Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're warming up to some spectacularly crazy antics RIGHT NOW! The nip Daddy gave us is helping, too. Just a tiny bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And there will be wild racing up and down the stairs. Then pop up over the sofa and scare Mom to death MOL. Run up and down the hall, barely making the corners, then a little swinging from the dining room chandelier. ENOUGH OF THAT!
    Taffy and that woman, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding me, Selina! I was just about to take a nap - I had better get moving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, as you guys can see from my post today (Sat.), I wimped out on Full Moon Night - however, I've made up for it this morning!!!!

    PURRS!

    PS - Sparkle, did you do anything crazy?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday