Furry Friday - and MORE followers!

Morning peeps!  Happy FURRRRIDAY!

Just a quick note, 'cause there's nothing much else to report around here today, Feisal seems to be feeling better this morning.  Not much, but a little.  MomKatt says she wishes he wouldn't "scare her" like that, but she reckons he just has decent days and days where he just does NOT feel good, and acts accordingly. 
 

Thank you ALL for your purrs & concern & notes.  We really do appreciate them!  I just wish he'd leave ME alone!  MOL

I was a wiggly, squiggly thing this morning - MomKatt picked me up for my usual morning cuddle under her chin and I was having NONE of it!  I wanted to wiggle and shake, so I leaped out of her arms onto the ottoman!  You can't hold ME back!  But then she sat down and I relented, 'cause I really DID want to be petted, don'cha know, just where and how *I* designated, not where anyone else wanted me to be petted.

Sometimes, a girl's just got to assert herself!

Also?  I now have 25 FOLLOWERS!  That's three new peeps - I don't know who you are but thank you for reading my blog!  I hope I keep you entertained (MomKatt says I keep HER very entertained!  MOL)

Peace out ya'll and if I don't meow at you, have a GREAT weekend!

PURRS!
Selina 

Comments

  1. We're glad Feisal is feeling better today and will continue to send purrs and purrayers!

    Happy weekend to you all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fun-filled weekend sweet Selina! I am happy that Feisal is doing some better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Feisal is doing some better. We will purr he continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're very happy that Feisal is feeling better! Have a great weekend, friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selina, now you have 27 followers! You are a popular lil' Katt, indeed.
    Purrs for Feisal; it's always so upsetting to have a sick fur baby in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Feisal is just trying to get your attention, Selina. I will keep making purrs for him. Hope you all have a great weekend.

    Taffy and that woman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purrs to Feisal, even if he does give you a hard time sometimes, Selina! I hope he continues to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad Feisal is feeling better.

    You can't really know how many are reading your blog since some use bookmarks, some a Reader, and some wander over from other blogs. So we imagine you have more readers than you are aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Feisal continued to improve ofur the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday