MEOWY MONDAY!

Ahhhhhhhhhh ... it's good being me.  I mean, really!  Even aside from the fact that "that Feisal" kept coming upstairs yesterday, trying to pester me & get a rise out of me.  I showed HIM.  Plus, MomKatt was on the PC yesterday (very unusual for her on a Sunday) so she made sure to shoo him out of the room.  MY room, thankyouverymuch.  I've noticed that hiding just under the edge of the big ottoman is the best place to POUNCE on him when he comes in and starts giving me a hard time, so whenever MomKatt came back into the room from shooing him downstairs, she just sees my face poking out from under the ottoman, with my eye turned up to her.  I hope she knows that I consider "shooing" to be a vital part of her job of keeping me.  I think she does but, sometimes, with these two-leggers, you just never know.

Anyways, I got some lap time yesterday afternoon, late, while MomKatt read her book on the Black Death.  She's got a cool bookmark, too, that dangles outside the book - check this out:





Doesn't that tassel look like THE best cat toy ever?  And do you think she let me play with it?  Of course not!  Humph.

Oh well, you can't win them all, I suppose.


So have a great Monday - and go play with something you shouldn't!  (But nothing dangerous ... )

Peace out, y'all!


PURRS!
Selina

Comments

  1. We would love to come and play with you and that tassel Selina.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that tassel was made just for you Selina, you should go claim it immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, Lucy, Brian ... if we all four gang together we can STEAL it! MOL! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, Selina! My mama hadded a bookmark like that one and I stoled it so often she just letted me keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, bookmark tassel tag. I plays with it all the time. Mom wiggles it and I pounce. Great fun!

    Taffy and that woman

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday