SLINKY SATURDAY!

Morning Peeps!

Well, in the category of "You'll never believe this, but ... ", I was actually a very well-behaved lady last night!  Despite the pull exerted by the lunar forces, all I wanted was to curl up in MomKatt's lap on the sofa while she tried to eat her salad in some sort of peace (I didn't pester her for any of THAT - pfffft!  What self-respecting cat wants RABBIT FOOD for Bast's sake?)  Then, she curled up to watch a documentary on Betty Ford and I got behind her butt and promptly fell asleep.


I guess most humans would consider that a really boring Friday night, especially younger ones, but I can tell ya:  a human butt is a nice, warm, solid thing to curl up against when you're a cat and want to take a nice little kip somewhere comfy!  MOL!

However, this morning I'm getting late moon vibes and I'm rolling around on the ottoman as MomKatt types, dictating all the while and mauling a little white furry mousie that's got pink eye!  (His eyes are pink, not to worry, nobody's sick!  Just me being funny!)

WHOA!  I nearly knocked over the plant stand just now!  Lucky for me, there's no plant on it!  MOL  I knock that down at LEAST once a day - I don't know, it's a goal, and everyone has to have goals, right?


Now, I'm tearing all over the carpet and have flopped down under her desk chair.  I think it's time for me to spell check her entry before I tell her it's OK to post ... so ... the humans are going to see the last "Harry Potter" this afternoon so I'll nap THEN.  

MORNINGS ARE FOR SPEED!

PEACE OUT, YA'LL!

PURRS!
Selina the slippery


PS - This stoopid catnip banana refuses to "respekt mah authoritie!"  Da NERVE!  (And MomKatt's watching WAY too much "South Park"!  MOL)

Comments

  1. Hi there Selena, we sure are glad to see you again. Looks and sounds like you are such a happy cat. That is so terrific. Love you playing with the nip nanner. We have one of those too but we chewed ours entirely up. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meowlo Marg and thanks for following me & my blog! Were you keeping up with me when Brian was trying to find me a home? Yes, I think I can say I'm VERY happy and I know MomKatt and DadKatt are happy I'm here with them!

    Purrs to you & yours!

    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello silly Selina, those nanner are uncooperative fur sure! Hey, I hope you and MomCatt have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, butts are wonderful things, aren't they?
    We got our crazy on about 4 AM and woke Mommy up with our Wild-Indian calls!
    heh heh.
    You may have to kill that nanner several million times, those things are like zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selina, nothing stops you, does it?? We hope you can bunny-kick that nip nanner into submission!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday