WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Comments

  1. Meowlo Brian!

    This is me, taking a quick bath this morning! MomKatt was trying SO hard to snap a pic of me with her slow cell phone camera before she left for work and I just would NOT stay still, of course. She got 3 pics and this was the best one of the lot!

    The only news is that I've backtracked in my lap-sitting. I won't come downstairs again! MomKatt is frustrated - DadKatt even went upstairs last night to BRING me down to put in her lap but The Queen of Wiggle ... wiggled out of his arms!

    MomKatt thinks I wish I was an only kitty!!

    PURRS!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - But the pic shows my little White Tummy Tuft. See it? *purrs proudly*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selina - please accept cuddles from MomKatt and DadKatt - we're sure you will love them and want more!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hannah & Lucy:

    Oh I love Mom&DadKatt cuddles ... but ... it's that Feisal ... and those other kitties ... I just do NOT like competition! I want their full attention! And as for being held, they can do that for about 5 sec. before I get all wriggly ... :) :)

    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE understand perfectly Selina. We don't like cuddles either. Some of us barely let the Mom pick us up. That is a good picture of you. It is so hard to get good pictures of black kitties. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you will become more cuddly in time, Selina. It is a good way to keep warm and snuggly, especially in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's not the cuddles! I love being in MomKatt's lap ... but I have to come downstairs and that Feisal is there ... *sigh* What's a girlkatt to do??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya, Selina!! We're sure you'll come to appreciate having siblings. They can give you baths so you don't have to!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm surprised you stayed still enough for that one shot, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, honey. Imagine that Feisal is admiring your sweet furs and thinks that you are the Queen. Take the attention as your due. He just has to act that way 'cause he is a mancat (and remember he's not feeling well).

    Laura and Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad that Feisal is feeling better. I know all about bothersome brothers at times. I don't much care for Mom's lap, either, though I have tried it out once or twice.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday