MEOWY MONDAY

Meowlo peeps!  Bet you thought the heat had gotten me!  MOL  Nah, just busy around here, as it seems it usually is.  Mom&DadKatt took a little trip on Saturday to get away, to something called a "winery" called Chateau Morrisette.  They had a good day together.  They needed it - they both work very hard.  But they were glad to get back to us - and we were glad to see them!

Here is a butterfly she took a picture of at the winery's flower garden:



Isn't it pretty?  I'd love to have CHASED it across the grass!


I spent a good chunk of yesterday downstairs in MomKatt's lap.  Sunday is movie day at our house, so she's a "sitting duck" as she tells me!  MOL  So I braved it & came down and didn't let any of those other cats bother ME while I was getting lap time.


Today she's home with me, a little under the weather (icky tummy - nothing serious) and I'm helping her type and work on the books in her library.  She's "cleaning out" she says ... and since the library is in her office, I'm puuurrrrfectly positioned to be of assistance by bouncing around and knocking stuff off of the desk.  Hee hee!

I hope all my peeps had a great weekend!

PURRS!
Selina


PS - My Uncle Bill called me yesterday and meowed at me & called for me over the phone!  I knew it was him, too!  I sat straight up when MomKatt put the phone next to my ear and he started calling me like he used to do, and I was looking around for him!  He's so nice to remember me!  And MomKatt loves talking to him.  He was going to have some wine, too, after they talked!  :) :)

Comments

  1. How lovely that you Uncle bill called you yesterday Selina - what a kind thought. We are so happy to hear you got lap time with MomKhat and weren't disturbed by the other cats. We hope MomKhat feel better tomorrow.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet Selina, it's so nice you got to hear from Uncle Bill! It is so nice of you to help your Mom organize things, I'll bet you're darn good at it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice of your Uncle Bill to call you. When Daddy was in Japan and he called Mommy she would turn it on Speaker Phone so we could all meow @ him.

    We are so happy you got some lap time with your Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure was nice of Uncle Bill to call you, Selina! Great job helping your mom organize and clean out. What would she do without you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Selina. It must have been fun to hear from Uncle Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selina, we bet you helped make your mom's icky tummy feel better!! How nice you got to talk to your Uncle Bill!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun that Uncle Bill called and talked to you, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're getting your lap time in with MomKatt and that you got to hear from your Uncle Bill. Hope MomKatt is feeling better.

    Laura and Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know when it's Uncle Bill! MomKatt thinks it's sweet of him to want to "talk" to me. She knows he misses me. But ... who wouldn't? I mean ... really! ;-)

    MomKatt *is* feeling better but very worried about Feisal. He's not doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday