It's not a box, but ...

... it's got Richard III on it!  Hi peeps!  No box pics - DadKatt came home all tuckered out from his work last night, so MomKatt let him off of the hook & prepped her eBay packages all by herself without any pictures being taken of me in boxes.  Never fear - we have boxes galore still, so hopefully ... *crosses paws*

Meanwhile, here's me this morning, guarding MomKatt's "stuff" that she takes to her office.  I learned that this bag behind me depicts King Richard III's symbol, a "bore".  He looks like a pig to me - what kind of king wants to be symbolized by a "bore"? (And I didn't know pigs wore sunglasses!)  And why was he "bor-ing"?  *giggles behind her paw*   Boring boars bore me!  *rolls over & waves paws, giggling harder*


Oh well, who knows?  Those crazy royals!

Hope everypurr & hooman has a terrific day today!

PURRS!
Selina (the historical)


Comments

  1. Good luck with those boxes....and we aren't too sure about that pig either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see some box action, Selina! Tell your human to save you some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a hoot, Selina! Now you're a guard cat? Richard III - Arrggh! A real sad sack . . . Giggle, ROTFLOL.

    Taffy and that woman

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday