Happy Caturday!

I don't know what ya'll have been up to this morning, but I've been busy chasing and running around and attacking the upstairs bathtub!  (And the shower curtain ... and now I'm chasing invisible things at the bottom of the stairs in the sun puddle!)

Pretty soon I'm going to do what every sensible cat does ... I'm going to take a nap.  So I hope ALL my peeps have a wonderpurr Caturday ... and, hey:  take it easy, eh?  Life's too short NOT to nap once in awhile ...  (And if you can get in your hooman's lap, so much the better!)   MOL



See what I mean?

PURRS!
Selina

Comments

  1. It looks like you have the purrrfect place for a nap Selina. We hope your human doesn't have to get up and disturb you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes ... the purrfect joy of an afternoon nap! Of course that goes as well for a morning nap, or an evening nap, or ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those invisible bugs are so saucy, aren't they? Gotta keep 'em in line!
    Enjoy that nap...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful snuggly weekend sweet Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having a great Caturday, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selina, you look like you are all played out, getting the nap you need. Sun puddles harbor all sorts of things. I find that if I whirl around, I can catch them! Good napping to you.

    Taffy and that woman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it sounds like you had a busy morning, Selina. Yes, a nap is definitely in order. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday