Holiday site changes

Happy Sunday, Peeps!

How do you all like my new holiday banner?  Many thanks to The Zoolatry Girls for making that for me!   I think it look spiffy!



My holiday was great - how was all of yours?  Believe it?  I tried the honey baked ham ... and wasn't all that impressed!!!  MomKatt was astonished!  But you know, I'd rather have my regular "Land O Frost" ham.  And she says that's ok 'cause they can't have Honey Baked all the time, and we CAN have the LoF ham always so ... yay!  Nothing lost!


Mom&DadKatt have to go back to work tomorrow.  :(  They've both been off since Wed. afternoon and it's been so nice having them around the house to wait on me.  But I'm REALLY looking forward to the last week of Dec.  They both have that ENTIRE week off!  "10 glorious days" as MomKatt says (they both don't "live to work" that's for sure.  Good attitude!  Us cats don't, either.)  So that will be here before you know it.

Well, gotta go cause some mischief somewhere.  Ya'll have a relaxin' Sunday.  Peace out!

PURRS!

Selina



PS - MomKatt called my Uncle Bill for me yesterday to wish him a Happy Thanksgiving.  He said there were 3 black kitties at the same dumpster at his golf course where he found me, but that none of them seemed to want to try to come to him and get curious enough to know who he was like I did. 

MomKatt said he sounded like he missed me.  Isn't that nice?  I love my Uncle Bill! 

Comments

  1. We love your new header, Selina! Very festive!! We had a good Thanksgiving...we got to have some turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great new header Selina - we're so pleased you had a good Thanksgiving.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got to try the turkey and ham the beans had for Thanksgiving, Fenris loved it but what do you expect he is a dog. The rest of us wanted our catfood. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Wishing you a Meowy Chrismouse & A Happy New Year. We loves your Chrismouse header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks re: the header, guys! MomKatt was actually able to install it herself! MOL (She's not that hot on 'Net stuff. MOL)

    Artemisia, yes dogs *will* eat just about anything, won't they? I'm more discriminating (as we all are here, I'm sure MOL) but I *will* try things. I just wasn't too sure about that HB Ham, tho.

    PURRS!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweet Selina ~ you are looking very festive now and we wish you happy, happy days ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, guys, and your meowmy can take all the credit for how my page looks! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. That header and holiday look is fantastic sweet one! Our tree is up so we're happy about that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never had ham, honey-baked or otherwise - it sounds like I am not missing much! I bet you would have felt different if your human had made turkey! The couple of times my human fixed it here, we all went a little bit crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must be a Cat of discriminating taste Selina, or we are just Ham Hos! Because we've never met a ham we haven't enjoyed. But we're willing to keep trying...
    We love your holiday header!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your holiday redesign is beautiful! Glad the pawrents have been around to take care of your needs, Selina. That woman brought me back a bit of shrimp(which I ignored). It's gone now, but she'll never know if I ate it or buried it in the sofa cushions lol. I've been sleeping a lot with the cold and gray weather. Then I wake up to make some trouble hee hee. Sorry you didn't care for the fancy ham; I have yet to try any.

    Taffy and that woman

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Taffy!

    Ooo! I'd be digging in that couch, trying to find those remains! That's so cool that you have your own purrsonal burial ground. ;-) At least she brought you something though!

    Selina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday