Fun Friday!

It was actually a fun Friday morning for me, AND a fun Thursday night!  As you can see, this is me (taken this morning) playing with the pitiful teaser (a MUCH better one is upstairs - I'm getting MomKatt to get DadKatt to take more pics of me later this weekend playing with IT.)

  

But anyway, I digress.

I was playing with the pitiful (just HOW pitiful it is can readily been seen!) teaser this morning AND, last night, DadKatt came home late (he was out shopping for HDTVs ...) so MomKatt & I played with the really nice purple-and-black-feathered teaser upstairs in her office!  I was all OVER it!  Purring and pouncing and stalking and charging!  Just like my "normal" self (when She Who Must Not Be Named isn't around).  MomKatt took the little bell off of the upstairs teaser and now SWMNBN doesn't know when I'm playing with it and, consequently, can't come upstairs to sit outside the office door and plague me with her presence!  I can enjoy playing in complete freedom!

Then I climbed all over MomKatt in the purple chair as she sat trying to read her biography of Charles Dickens.  I was MOST insistent - why read some silly old book about a dead Victorian writer when you can be petting ME!!!!!  I was all UP in her face and standing on her chest ... 

I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!

The best part is that MomKatt has a 4-day weekend coming up and will be home with us until Wednesday!


I hope you all have a great weekend!

PURRS!
Selina


 

Comments

  1. Oh, I do hope you enjoy your four day weekend. There should be lots of time for playing and petting over four days. But may I suggest... hide all the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selina make sure you get lots of snuggles and play time with your Mom if she's having a few days off work next week.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too LOVE to play with feather teasers !
    Lucky you that your mom is free for 4 whole day´s !
    My mom is only having 1 day off this weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, a four day weekend, think of all the fun you will have pretty Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you were having some fun, Selina! Enjoy your longgggg weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My human has a NO day weekend! Which is just as well, because the less she is here, the less she bothers me with the stupid camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for 4-day weekends! I hope you get to spend lots of time with your mom, Selina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A 4 day weekend sounds FAB! You enjoy it, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope you are enjoying your four-day weekend, Selina! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday