Toos-day

A big THANKS! shout-out to all my peeps for your concern for my recent vet visit.  I'm continuing to feel better.  Got plenty of lap time last night when MomKatt got home, while she ate dinner, then about 10 PM she took me upstairs to her office (i.e. MY bedroom) and shut the door, so it was just her and me.  I nibbled my kibble, slurped water (I was thirsty!) then went under her desk for awhile, then came back out & starting loving on her.  She thinks I was thinking Boudicca was going to come after me - that cat comes upstairs looking for me, you know, and MomKatt gets QUITE irritated.  She plugged in one of the Feliways up in that room when she got them all last week, but there's been no change in Boudicca's obnoxious behavior.

I *try* to avoid her, but she comes *after* me.  MomKatt is doing her best to stay between us & move Boudicca along when she starts coming near me.

But anyway, other than that, I seem to be feeling better and back to my normal self.  Here are Morticia and myself waiting for dinner last night - of course, a picture had to be taken before we ate ... MOL

I love Morticia.  She never pesters me, or chases me, or is mean to me.  She's not mean to any kitty and has the sweetest disposition. I do admit to chasing HER now & then, but it's all in fun - NOT like how Boudicca STALKS me.

*sigh*  I wonder when that'll finally be over ...

PURRS & I hope you all have a great day today!

Selina

Comments

  1. I sure am gald you are doing better sweet Selina! Now if the other issue can calm down you will be all set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad that you are feeling better today!

    Purrs Lars and Odin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are feeling better, Selina! I don't know what to tell you about Boudicca - that sounds like NO fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are glad you are feeling better, and that Morticia is a good friend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Selina, I just read about your skerry visit to the vet's office. I am so glad you are feeling better and no more coughing and wheezing.

    ps: lots of times Harley comes looking for me, and I just growl real mean at him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy, I really DO need to start doing that. MomKatt is surprised that I haven't, being that I'm normally pretty feisty. I don't know, there's just something about Boudicca - I make myself as small as possible and just try to stay out of her way.

      MomKatt is VERY worried about this situation and DadKatt says we're just "working things out". But MomKatt is protective of me, 'cause of my eye socket, you know, and she doesn't want Boudicca to hurt me.

      And I'm glad to feel better too! :) :)

      Delete
  6. We are glad you are feeling better, Selina. Now let's hope Boudicca starts being nice to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are passing on a "Pawsome Blogger award", please see our blog for details http://kizziecat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMC! Thank you so much! What a nice compliment!!

      Now, do I pass this along to three blogs that *I* think are deserving? Sorry, MomKatt isn't sure how this works ...

      But thank you very much!

      PURRS!
      Selina

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday